- The IU Bloomington Academic Advising Council (IUBAAC) is an equal opportunity organization.
- Full voting membership shall be open to any employee at Indiana University Bloomington for whom professional academic advising is a primary official duty or by approval of the Steering Committee.
- Non-voting membership can include graduate students for whome professional academic advising is a primary official duty, including for graduate practicums.
- The membership and opportunities for leadership shall be open to all individuals meeting eligibility requirements.
- There shall be no discrimination for reasons of religion, age, race or color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
- For additional membership information, please see the IUBAAC Bylaws.
*Any member of the IU community, including non-members, can join our email list, attend any of our events for free and earn our professional development certificate.